Well it has been about 2 weeks since I have had time to look at the 1980 Gottlieb Panthera that I have been working on. LEDs, rubbers, plastics and playfield are all clean and done. I have tested and checked all of the coils and tightened the brackets. The flippers were redone and are working great. It is really looking great! I am having one issue with 2 columns on the switch array that are not working correctly. I am chasing wires and trying to find the issue. I did put a new Rottondog MPU in it so I believe that is all set but I think the switches or wiring are having an issue. Still diagnosing but the on board diagnostics are crap on system 80 so going to have to get in there with a continuity tester and test everything. Hope it is something simple that I find soon as these things drive me crazy!!!!!